Friday, June 08, 2007

I didn't even get to say goodbye

And here it is.

I swear I wasn't ready. I just turned around and it was here.

I didn't mean to leave it so soon.

I would have stopped myself if I had thought about it.

I have so much more to say.

I have so much more to think about.

Mull about.

Complain about.

Worry about.

Why didn't it stop me before I left?

Is this caring a one-way street?

Am I the only one that cares that I'm gone?


Yeah. My birthday is here. I kind of feel like I am the only one who is thinking about yesterday. Is that normal? I really think that I can't stop. I kind of feel like I am riding on a bicycle that's going downhill towards an abyss that I never wanted to experience in the first place. It's weird because now it's here there is nothing I wouldn't give to go back to yesterday. To prevent this post from sounding like a Beatles song, I end with a happy birthday to me.

~

No comments: