Friday, January 25, 2008

Track 2, Scene 2

So I got an mp3 player for Christmas. Nothing spectacular, not an iPod or a Zune or anything, but it holds music. I was at first turned off by the blatant pink color (fyi I don't really like pink things), but after a while it grew on me. I think I remember someone said that having an mp3 player is like having a soundtrack to your life. Or was that the name of facebook group? Irregardless (which is a word), I am going to have to agree with those words of wisdom. Whenever I walk down the street I kind of pretend now like I am in the middle of my own biography, and that somewhere there is a camera that is panning around my head, listening to my thoughts, and then there is a slow zoom out, and then fade into the credits. Seriously. Although it would get kind of awkward when I go to class or something. People might get jealous of my camera crew, please no paparazzi. OK it's late and I have a 9:00. I'll shut up now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome; I do that all the time too ^_^ But I think that feeling as if you have your own soundtrack/movie/camera crew just builds confidence ;)