Thursday, August 21, 2008

Important Announcement

Dear friends, family, and people who randomly stumble upon this blog:

Let it be known that I, as well as my sister Amanda, am currently cell phone-less, as we will be getting a new one within an indefinite period of time. Until then I am best reached by email (quasiblasian@gmail.com) or random meetings. Sorry if you called me or texted me recently....I didn't get it, those messages are now floating in Communication Purgatory. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you, but believe me, it sucks for me, too. I do not hate you all, I hope that when I get a new phone we can still be friends, because I am under the sneaking suspicion that I am losing friends because of lack of communication, even as I type....I love you guys, feel free to email or chat anytime.

Have a great day!

No comments: