Saturday, October 06, 2007

my eyes doth droop version 2.0

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tired.

I never thought I'd experience burnout, but I think I am smack dab in the middle of it right now.

I'm too pooped to poop.

Gross.


Seriously though, I have had this one theme that has threaded its way through my subconscious over the past couple of days, interwoven in the mindset that I will blog when I have the time. Now the opportunity has presented itself I realize that I am not even close to the right frame of mind where I can even begin to articulate what I have to say. I have reverted to the lowest tier on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and the only thought on my mind right now is sleep.

Sleep.

Sleep.

It's like candy.

Sweet, sweet candy.


Dude, I am not even typing sense. GOOD NIGHT. I'll tell you what I really wanted to tell you later.

You know, when I'm alive.





Round and round the carousel
It's got you under it's spell
Movin' so fast, going nowhere

Up and down the ferris wheel
Tell me how does it feel
To be so high
Lookin' down here

Is it lonely?
Lonely?
Lonely?

~Norah Jones

No comments: