Monday, May 14, 2007

feeling the same way

I am doing some sort of spring cleaning with my blogs. I am going back and reading my old posts on xanga....I have grown so much. I feel like I have a completely different mindset on life. And yet, whenever I look back at all of the results of the personality quizzes that I took (because I do save them), I realize that I haven't changed that much at all. Here are some of the results:

Your Element is Fire

Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.

No comments: