Tuesday, May 22, 2007

very partial, I am

To this here blog.

I am getting less and less fond of the following:

Facebook
Television
Youtube
Instant Messaging

And more and more fond of the following:

Books
Blogging
Reciting Poetry
My camera/Photography
Researching random facts
Sleeping



I think this is a good thing. I don't really feel like being still right now, but this seems to be what I am doing right now. I just feel extremely restless. Gah. I just want to run somewhere. Just go. I wish I had my license right about now. I think there is a conspiracy that my parents are involved in that is preventing me from doing this.

I think I have been in a bad mood lately. Not the type of bad mood that would put me in the time-out corner if I was younger, but the type that makes me seem like I'm brooding all of the time. I really don't mean to brood. I guess I am in just one of those moods.

I woke up this morning with the worst headache that would not go away. I also felt nauseous and I thought that I would lose the breakfast that I hadn't even had yet. I felt this way for a long time until at last Amanda suggested "hey, Tamara, you might be dehydrated." DING DING DING. I have been sipping on blessed H2O ever since.

I am going to go on campus sometime this week. I just have to get out of here....

I can say no more. I am being watched.


"A very very un-birthday to you!!" The Tea Party of Alice in Wonderland

No comments: