Wednesday, May 09, 2007

mee moe mum

I just discovered this brown streak that I have at the front of my hair. I really like it. I am so frustrated....as usual. I am praying and deciding, deciding and praying. I think I might just need to be praying. I need to change my attitude. I am going to go walk outside. I love lounging outside...I have even begun to doze out there....but I think I am going to have to stop that since apparently there are coyotes running loose around Georgia. I am afraid.

I realize that my happiness is found in less of me and more of Him (thanks, Shane and Shane......and John the Baptist).

I am beginning to realize that I have ultimate favorites. I used to think that I was a flip-flopper with a type of John Kerry allegiance to anything that falls under my "favorite" file, but I realize that as I get older my taste buds namely are becoming more partial to a smaller range of items such as those following. Here is a small list of my undying faves:

M&Ms--Milk Chocolate
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Tea
Tea
Tea


OK. So maybe my list was a lot shorter than I thought. It's all good. I'll add more once I think of it.


Yay, I am glad I am getting over laziness, for the most part. I am trying not to be a bum this summer. I have a summer To-Do list. I'll post it right after this post.

That song by Desperation called "Amazed" is my current favorite song. Here are the lyrics

You dance all around me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How you love me


I am going to write a book.

No comments: