Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh my fricking gosh

I am so tired gosh goodness goodness man I miss just blogging for the heck of it. Did you guys miss me? Yeah well

I am so tired. If you didn't get it the first time.

I don't want to study anymore. I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I switched my major. I am going through a lot of transition right now, I realize.

I love God.

I keep telling people that I want to move to a mountaintop in Switzerland when I leave school. I laugh because they don't think I'm serious. Sometimes I just want to disappear off of the face of this earth. This thought is far from suicidal. It really is. I think I just like the thought of being missed. I love leaving because it's so much sweeter when I return. I just want to go right now. Just go. I wish it was 24 hours from now, and I was out of school. OK, I am going to stop procrastinating now.

I think I am going to do this more often :D

I am thinking about you......do you know???

Of course you don't.......only 4 people in this world know.....and you, my dear, are not one of them.

I just wish I wasn't guessing all of the time.

Anyhoo. Holler.

No comments: